Full HD USB PTZ Camera
Robotic video conferencing camera
- Zoom Certified PTZ Camera
- Equipped with a Sony 1/2.8 inch image sensor
- USB 3.0 interface with HDMI video output
- Full HD 1080p signal output format with a high frame rate of 60 fps
- 12x optical zoom is suitable for a small to medium size meeting room
- Wide viewing angle with pan, tilt and zoom functions
- Compatible with Barco ClickShare Conference
Focus on Your Meeting
The VC-B30U’s optical zoom lens and robotic pan and tilt mechanism means that it can adapt to each meeting you hold. The panoramic 72°(H) 80°(D) viewing angle can be adjusted thanks to the 12x optical zoom lens that helps users capture all guests in the frame. To shoot the correct angle, the camera quickly pans from -100° to +100° and tilts from -30° to +30°. Whether the room is hosting a single attendee or round table discussion, the camera will meet your needs.
Control the VC-B30U with Lumens’ USB PTZ Camera Control Software for Mac and PC. Alternatively, use the included infrared control or an RS-232 controller (not supplied). The camera supports 128 preset positions. With this fantastic feature, users can quickly switch camera settings for different types of meetings and room layouts. The VC-B30U can pan, tilt and zoom to a preset position of your choice, whether to zoom in on a single presenter or to capture guests on a particular side of a meeting table.
The VC-B30U connects to the host PC or Mac via USB running popular video conferencing applications such as Teams, WebEx, Skype, and Zoom. The HDMI port can be used to route the camera’s output simultaneously to a large format display in the room. The HDMI output can also be connected to a video processor for streaming and recording, or distribution over the local IP network.
• Unified Collaboration: Compliant with Barco ClickShare and all popular UC applications, VC-B30U is the ideal camera for interactive meetings of 1-10 guests.
• Telemedicine and Online Education: The ability of the camera to pan, tilt, and zoom makes it a great option for eLearning and distance education. The VC-B30U can capture a presentation, demonstration and experiment, switching quickly between presets, lens settings, and camera positions.
• Internal Communications: The dual HDMI/USB outputs of the camera mean that the VC-B30U can be used to communicate with remote attendees using a video conferencing app at the same time as internal guests watch live via their organization’s IPTV platform.
1/2.8″ 2.41MP CMOS
HDMI: 1080p 60/50 fps ; 720p 60/50 fps
USB: 1080p 30/25 fps ; 720p 30/25 fps
Video Output (HD) Interface
HDMI, USB 3.0
12x (HDMI Only)
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Vertical Viewing Angle
Diagonal Viewing Angle
+30° ~ -30°
F1.6 ~ 2.8
f = 3.92 ~ 47.32 mm
1/1 ~ 1/10,000 sec
Minimum Object Distance
500(Wide) ~ 1500(Tele) mm
Video S/N Ratio
1.6lux (F1.8, 50IRE, 60fps)
Auto / Manual
Auto / Manual
Auto / one-push / manual
Auto / manual
Camera Control Interface
RS-232 In and Out / USB
Camera Control Protocol
VISCA / UVC
YUV422 / MJPEG
IR remote control
2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
10.6” x 4.8” x 6.2”(267.8 x 123 x 156.1 mm)
Instruction for installation